Who are we looking for?
If you are an experienced health care provider with a sense of adventure and idealism who would like to help needy people, you have found the right place.
Who we need
- Licensed Primary Care Physicians (family doctor, internist, general practitioner)
- Dental Technicians
- Medical Brigades: every now and then throughout the year we have medical specialty and/or surgical teams (“brigades”)
- minimum of three weeks, up to one year or more
What we offer
- Comfortable room and board are provided
- We cannot afford to cover transportation costs
- You do not need to be a member of the Roman Catholic Church to participate as a volunteer at our Mission Clinic. Indeed, over the years we have welcomed volunteers from all religious and ethnic backgrounds who come motivated to help the needy. However, since the Clinic is closely connected to the Catholic Mission of the Parish “Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe,” we expect our volunteers to be respectful of the Catholic religion and its values, as well as of the diverse cultural traditions of the Ecuadorean people.
- Knowledge of the Spanish language is fundamental. Exceptions are made for surgical teams.